NapaStyle Barn Door Privacy & Security Policy
NapaStyle Barn Door believes that trust is the basis for successful communities and successful merchants. We fully understand that you care how information about you is used and shared, and we appreciate your trust that we will do so with the highest level of security. NapaStyle Barn Door is committed to respecting your privacy and recognizing your need for appropriate protection and management of information that we collect from you.
As a part of our commitment to your privacy, NapaStyle Barn Door supports and adheres to the guidelines and practices adopted by the Direct Marketing Association's "Privacy Promise to American Consumers." We (1) provide customers with notice of their ability to opt out of information rental, sale or exchange with other marketers; (2) honor customers' requests not to share their information with other marketers; and (3) honor customers' requests not to receive mail, telephone or other solicitations from NapaStyle Barn Door.
Collecting Information About You
- In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. We may track the Internet domain address from which people visit us and analyze this data for trends and statistics, but individual users will remain anonymous, unless you voluntarily tell us who you are. There may be times (such as when you order a product, subscribe to a service, register to receive catalogs, or to participate in contests, sweepstakes or promotions, etc.) at which we ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, birth date, gender, occupation, personal interests, etc. We also maintain a record of your online product purchases. Whether or not to provide such information is completely your own choice. But if you choose not to provide the information we request, you may be unable to purchase products, or access certain services, offers and content on our web site.
Using Information About You
- We use the information we collect from you for purposes that will help us serve you better, such as confirming and tracking your order, verifying subscription or registration, analyzing trends and statistics, informing you of our new products, services and offers, etc.
We may combine information you give us online or through our catalogs. We use the combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, and to communicate with you by mail about our products and events that may be of interest to you.
From time to time we may establish business relationships with select partners who we deem trustworthy and whose privacy policies are consistent with ours. In such cases we might share information, including personally identifiable information about you, that will enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you.
Editing, Updating, Correcting and Deleting Personal Information
- We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us or from our select partners please email us at customerservice@NapaStyle Barn Door.com, or call customer service toll free at (866) 776-1600 Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm PST. Please be sure to include your email address, full name, and specifically what information you do not want to receive. If you would like to update or correct your email address, street address or other personal information with us please contact us the same way. Please note that sometimes these requests may take up to 6-8 weeks to be effective, particularly if we are removing your name from postal mailings. In addition, when you purchase from us online or through our catalogs we may need to contact you via phone, email or mail to address questions specific to your order, even if you have opted to not receive communications.
- We use sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of your personal information that you share with us. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our web site, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will do our best to protect its security on our systems.
Links to Third Party Sites
Questions or Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions , please e-mail us or call our customer care center at: 1-866-776-1600 Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST.